Looking for a place to ride your bike in or around Zanesville-Muskingum county? Here’s some places and links for you.
- Dillon State Park, 18 Miles of off road Mountain Biking, Small Paved Path through the woods, large safe parking area for kids.
- Black Hand Gorge, an 8 mile paved bike path.
- The Wilds, 15 Miles of off Road Mountain Biking
- Licking County Bike Path System, 40 miles of paved trails.
- West 40 Bike Lanes, 18 Miles of Bike Lane on Route 40 on the West Side of Zanesville
- East 40 Bike Lanes
- BMX at GW Morse Skatepark.
- BMX at Moxahala Skatepark.
- Great Guernsey Trail 6 miles
- Hocking Adena Bikeway 20.4 miles
- Riverside Park Trail 2.9 Mile
- 11 Trails Systems in Columbus
- Kokosing Gap Trail 14 Miles
Or just leave your house on your bike and see where it takes you.
Questions Call 740 297 8580